Sunday, November 12, 2006

shatteredglass

After much time has passed

And many relationships dissolved

I have deduced

That it is all my fault

I have always wanted it

Wanted them to go

But that I was never prepared for it

Was a thing I did not know

The idea was nice

To be with others

Much more beautiful and strong

But when I thought

I could handle it

I was very wrong

I am not strong

I am quite weak

That has proven to be true

And everything

With all of this

I don't know what to do

I could sit here speaking this

Till all my days do pass

Still nothing

Would be made from it

Except my shattered glass

I've got to get away from here

I've got to run so free

I've got to get away from here

They're looking down on me

I've got to get away from here

Now all my scars do show

I've got to get away from here

To where I do not know

No comments: