Sunday, November 12, 2006

the bow breaks

Life spinning violently

cutting spherically

The air piercing me

Your breath

Filling into my lungs

Suckerpunch sickdick

And all that is quick

And I can not penetrate it

As it has penetrated me

And I am not apathetic

Or incapable

But sometimes I just feel as if

The bow is breaking

And the stern will soon follow

The descend

Into the ice cold watery depths

A forever grave

For those that do not speak so shallow

Life taken in the forever

That springs regret

And what ifs

Only after it is

Eternally gone

But sometimes

It goes

Without

Tangible Descent

With a promise

That burns to flame

With a bow that breaks

In soul

And spirit

Religious imagery

Hung you up

A long time ago

Beauty that can not be bought

And only a tiny remnant

A physical

Before the metamorphasis

Of a line crossed

On a train track

And it is just as eternal

And tangible

As those who can see

Would tell you

And those who can not

Just smile and not

Facading the antiproblem

When there is nothing

That can be done

No comments: