Sunday, November 12, 2006

BUGS

PART I

I am in a place

Where butterflies flutter

And ants crawl

And I am fascinated

That this place

Is here at all

We've ruined most of it

The sacred territory

The animals share

This ground, This ground

I wonder how it

Is even around

Why am I afraid of a spider

A moth

And an insect I can not name

To me, they're all the same

Just another bug

So why should I be scared

Why should I care?

PART II

Because I can't control you

And I don't know where you'll go

Because when you surround me

All of my fears show

Because this isn't my territory

Here I don't reside

But I'll show you

Oh, I'll show you

I'll drown out your house

And make it mine

Artificialize it

Kill this tree

And every other

Oh, it's real to me

It's real to me

Subdivisions

Minimalls

The fruits of our labors

And then you will all be

On your microscopic knees

Pleading for life

But I-Can't-Hear-You!

PART III

As is the circle

So it goes

And you are gonna kill me

But not before

I wipe you out

Your natural habitat

Who's laughing now, bitch?

Who's laughing now?

I am,

human

Irradiated

by your sound

Not moving

When you come

Around

And when

Your tiny body dies

So small that I can't see

There will finally be no one

To scare the great big me

oh ha ha ha!

The sheer delight

As I gaze upon my prize

A world that is so free of you

No one would have surmised

A beauty,

An awesome sight,

One which I can't describe

And now it's time to sit back

Enjoying

A world so free of you

Oh wait, I can't

I'm dead

I've gone and killed myself

Such a pity tooo

It would have been so great

Oh well, I guess I'm dead

And with out you

They're taking over

So the whole world

Is going to share my fate

And it's all my fault

I'm sorry

Can you forgive me...

Well I know I never forgave you but...

What?

What??

WHAT???

{Hello?

Hello??

HELLO???}

No comments: